Laboratory of Physicochemical Analysis
The Laboratory of Physicochemical Analysis performed tests water (e.g. boiler and cooling water) and deposit from industrial water-steam systems, especially formed in boilers and devices included in heating and cooling system.
In October 2018, the Laboratory started the process of implementing the management system in accordance with the current requirements of the standard PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025.
From September 2020., the Laboratory has an implemented and meeting requirements management system in accordance with of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025, confirmed by the accreditation certificate of the testing laboratory No. AB 1752, issued by the Polish Center for Accreditation.
The Laboratory has equipment for testing the physicochemical properties of water and sediments:
- Elements analyzer, inductively coupled plasma – optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES) (Agilent);
- Total organic carbon analyzer (Shimadzu);
- UV-Vis spectrophotometer (Hach);
- Gas chromatograph with BID detector (Shimadzu);
- Photometer (Palintest);
- Microwave digestion system (AnalitykJena);
- Laboratroy balance (Radwag);
- pH – meters (Elmetron);
- Conductivity meters (Elmetron);
The highest standard of analysis
The equipment’s are operated by highly qualified personnel. The tests are performed in accordance with the scope and methods specified in the current Polish and international standards.
Laboratory activities are carried out impartially.
The Laboratory ensures the confidentiality of information and protection of the client’s property rights.
Choose the section of interest: